All the staff here at the Best Western Plus Marina Shores Hotel are committed to our environmental stewardship and involved in the green movement of sustainability. We are taking steps to reduce our impact on the environment, preserve resources for the future and prevent pollution. We have taken the following steps toward reducing our carbon footprint.
- Installed LED and compact fluorescent lighting throughout the hotel.
- Installed low-flow showerheads.
- Installed double-paned windows for energy efficiency.
- Installed recycling bins in every guest room for plastic, glass, and metal containers.
- Housekeeping turns off all lights and hotel owned electrical devices when exiting their rooms.
We invite our guests to join us in our green program. Here are some ways you can participate during your stay.
- Turn off all lights, appliances, and personal electronic devices when not in use or when you leave your room.
- Draw the blackout blinds during peak sunshine hours.
- Make sure all faucets are completely turned off when not in use.
- Utilize the recycle bins in your room for all plastic, glass, and metal containers.
- In the Breakfast Room, after you've eaten, separate organic, recyclable, and waste into three receptacles provided
- Report all maintenance issues to the front desk so we can affect repairs immediately.